Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am very talented, but nobody knows me.

Will of destiny I got acquainted and met the most talented people. I knew the bass guitarist who outdid Jaco Pastorious and Marcus Miller. Played with the guitarist, by a youth which named Blackmore, that already in 19 years did not concede to it on the technician. And other people who could become legends. Why could? Because the first has committed suicide, and the second became the alcoholic. . I do not know, why so happens, can because people think, that them will notice also all at them will develop by itself. Only one I know, who has risen. He the producer of films. He adhered to one principle, and always learnt me to it: "If to you brings it money - do it".
Here it is really necessary to place priorities. That you want particularly. Because at times to receive one, it is necessary to offer another.

1 comment:

Gkon Electricals & Electronics Pvt. Ltd. said...

Aluminium Cable Manufacturers ? A renowned aluminium cable manufacturers in India and one of the leading aluminium cable suppliers in India.